Sunday 27 May 2018

Widgets are missing!

At the top of my blog site is the following:

f you wish to be notified of new posts, please enter your email address below and click "Submit". If you have a question regarding an answer, please email me at phm@execulink.com

The place to enter your email address, and the SUBMIT button have both disappeared.

On the right hand side there was a pageview counter, which now appears only as

Total Pageviews


with no count showing. Although I can still get the pageview count from another source (it's now 70,636), I have no idea why these widgets are malfunctioning/disappearing.

The problem seems to be widespread and affecting a number of sites, and Google is purportedly working on it, but if anyone has any solutions/ideas for this, please let me know.

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment